Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Sims FreePlay: Unicorns Update REACTION!!!

Hello guys! I am your dearest host, Rachel and today i am going to blog a reaction to the upcoming Unicorns Update of the Sims FreePlay game. It's practically not an update (i guess), it's adding a quest to the game, specifically, the Hidden Unicorns quest to unlock Unicorns and Show Jumping hobby.

But i am excited! I really don't know why! Maybe it's just a side effect, because i just pre-ordered City Of Heavenly Fire on Amazon and they will ship it here in a couple days, of course after the book is published...

Okay, advertising for bookworms: The Mortal Instruments book series by Cassandra Clare is going to end with the 6th installment, City Of Heavenly Fire and if you are a hardcore fan of the series (like me) then pre-order now!

Sorry, just got too excited.. I mean, yeah, the update is coming this Thursday and the book will be shipped to me during next week! Aaaaahhhh! Waiting so long for all of this! #wonderful

Enough talking about books, but i called all bookworms out there right? Yeah?

Anyways.. OMG this post this so crappy and i don't know what to say.... The update is coming May 22nd, cool, and what's better than some fairytales in your Sim Town? Unicorns ROCKS! YAY!

I admit, I'm posting this because I'm so so bored, i have nothing else to do besides watching Star Movies. Yesterday i ordered full set of Game Of Thrones books and i hope it will be here like, tomorrow? Today? Maybe, i guess? Until then, i can only watch Star Movies and other crappy channels.

So, pretty excited about the update, knew it would be super awesome!

Okay I'm out. Officialy worst post ever.

<3 from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment