Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Q&A!

Hello guys! I'm Rachel, your dearest host and today i'm going to do a Q&A! (Question & Answer, duh) Lots of people asked me stuffs about myself and The Sims game.. I can't answer them all, I'm busy with other stuffs! I have a bucket list, you know!

So, I'm featuring about 20 questions.. Maybe more.

Q1: Have you ever hacked your (The Sims FreePlay) game?

A: Yup. I have.

Q2: Are you still using the hacks?

A: No.

Q3: How much Simoleons and LP and SP you have?

A: Oh, sorry friend, that's top secret..

Q4: Are you a housewife?

A: Nope. I'm a book-a-holic and i have a giant bookshelf. Where does the money come from?

Q5: Do you own a YouTube channel, or Google+ account, or WordPress account or Wattpad account?

A: I have all of them. Just not telling you guys xD

Q6: What's your favorite food?

A: Salmon with mashed potatoes. Heaven!

Q7: What's your husband full name?
A: Don't laugh. Ezekiel Remington James. Everybody calls him Zeke Remington or Remi, after they watch Devious Maids.

Q8: What's your hobby?

A: Books! Books and cook!

Q9: Do you have any chidren?

A: Planning on one..

Q10: What's your favorite book?

A: I can't choose! The Fault In Our Stars, Clockwork Princess, These Broken Stars, Don't Look Back, Game Of Thrones, City Of Glass..

Q11: So what's your favorite book series?

A: Stop asking me that! I read a lot.. And liked a lot...

Q12: How much Sims do you have (currently) in Sims FreePlay?

A: 25.. They died a lot :(

Q13: What's your favorite quote?

A: " Pain needs to be felt" - TFIOS Augustus Waters

Q14: Who would you marry if you are still single and there's no Zeke Remington in the world?

A: Cruel question! But well.. i would marry Ansel Elgort, if i can :))

Q15: Who's your idol YouTuber?

A: Sasha Alsberg. That girl is phenomenal! So check out her channel: abookutopia

Q16: What book are you currently reading?

A: Just finished Scarlet yesterday.. Going to read CoHF before i jump on to Cress.

Q17: When will you stop playing Sims FreePlay?

A: When there's a far more superior game.

Q18: What book genre you adore?

A: YA, Romance, Sci-Fi, Fantasy. The list is endless.

Q19: Do you love witch?

A: Who doesn't??

Q20: So do you have any witch-related book on your bookshelves?

A: I have full collection of The Sweep.

Q21: Do you have a tattoo?

A: No!

Q22: Does your husband have a tattoo?

A: Yeah. On his left bicep. It's not creepy. It's hot. It makes him looks badass and i like it. It doesn't have a particular shape... It just looks awesome.

Q23: Do you play any sports?

A: I'm a bookworm. I practice my eyes a lot.

Last Question: What's your favorite horror movie?

A: Insidious.

^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^

2 comments: