Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sims FreePlay: Horse Tricks and Vaulting hobby!

Hi guys, Rachel here and guess what, i just completed the Horse Tricks and Vaulting hobby. There's an another hobby: Show Jumping but i can't repair the Show Jumping gate. I think they still haven't enabled this function yet.. Maybe it'll be available when the unicorns comes, May 22nd! Just wanna remind you that..

Underneath i have the pictures i took. It's like showing off but i really don't care. I just wanna show you guys how it's gonna be.

If you guys haven't got the clue, then to unlock 2-star rated horses, you guys must collect the full ribbon set of Horse Tricks hobby. And it won't be easy! I myself tried so many times and got this same ribbon over and over again! It's kinda frustrating. But same thing, in order to unlock premium 3-star horses, you guys must collect the full ribbon set of Vaulting hobby.

The price is really cheap! I mean, really really cheap! I got all buy-with-Simoleons horses and the 10 SPs brown patched horse. I still don't wanna pay LPs for buy-with-LP horses, especially when they are not as beautiful as the others. Surprised? LP horses, in my opinion is not as pretty as Simoleons horses. So it's a great deal.

Enjoy the gallery!

10 comments:

  1. Hi there! I recently unlocked the Tricks gate but can't seem to get my Sim to engage her horse in that hobby. When I click on the horse, all my Sim can do is to feed, groom or pet horse. Am I doing something wrongly?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you cleared all the objects inside the gate, and your horse is happy. If all that doesn't work then report to EA :) Hope this helps. Happy Simming! ^^

      Delete
  2. How can I put my horse back in its stable??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I put my horse back into its stable after I've taken it out ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I put my horse back into its stable after I've taken it out ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is vaulting hobby gate located??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one ribbon left to collect on vaulting I've been trying over a week to get it.I think it's stuck is there something I can do I'm getting so tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have all but the last reward for horse tricks. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laverne Lewis at newlifeliveit4evr@gmail.com I have all but the last ribbon and have been doing horse tricks since November of 2018. It's 1:50 a.m.where I am and have resorted to surfing the web trying to find HELP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://apkgameandroidapp.blogspot.com/2019/02/free-play-download.html
     the sims freeplay apk

    ReplyDelete