Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sims FreePlay: Reaction to the new Saddle Up update!


Okay guys, so as you all must have known, tomorrow is the day when we Simmers, get the latest Saddle Up update! This update contains improvements to the aging progress and adding a new location to the Sim Town, among with a fresh new batch of goals. 

According to the news, we are gonna get this update May 8th which is tomorrow, like i told you above and unicorns are coming May 22nd. 

When i got the news, i wasn't that excited, not even with unicorns. It'll just take me a few days to complete the new quest and then i will have to raise my horses, completing the new hobbies. It's a busy task. The way i see it, EA is making the players busy. 

I'm excited a little bit about how the horses will look like in my town and everything. In total, i AM excited but not much. 

I just really like holiday tasks and the holiday updates are my all-time favorites. I do not like the Easter stuff, too simple for my taste and the wallpapers are horrible. I hope to see some fresh contents this time around. 


Anyways, the update is coming TOMORROW and i'm gonna buy some really big horses. Let's see how it comes out.


So, my REACTION to this update is: Medium Excited. 


XO, Rachel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment