Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sims FreePlay: Saddle Up update review!

Okay guys, so I just downloaded the latest update for Sims FreePlay game: The May 2014 Saddle Up update. It has amazing features!!! Seriously, i wasn't expecting much about this new update but then ZAP! I got so excited and happy about the stuffs they brought us! 

Underneath are the pictures i took, you can see the new swimming place at the beach, the new stable on the island and the renewed Life Dreams menu, as well as the reduced price for Age Advancer. I haven't completed the Need For Steed quest, which i'll be blogging about very soon so the stable hasn't been unlocked, and i don't have enough Life Orbs to unlock Swimming Place. Everything will be taken cared of and I shall unlock everything for you guys, so stay tuned!! 




You see!!!??? The price is perfect now, and FYI, i'm going to buy some LPs and Simoleons from the Online Store and i'm going to buy lots of more stuffs. You can see from pictures that the price to advance a Sim's life phase costs 2 LPs. Reverse age for Adults and Seniors costs the same price. But reverse from Teen to Preteen costs only 1 LP!!!!! And what do you know, advance from Baby to Toddler is FREE!!!! 

Also, to build the Swimming Kiosk, takes 3 Sporty Bronze Life Orbs and 1 Sporty Silver Life Orb. And you just have to reach Lv.11 and complete Need For Steed quest to build the Stables! 

Unicorns are coming May 22th with the Hidden Unicorns quest! 

Ugh, i'm just so hyper..  Blame the Lattes. But overall, this update is pretty badass and really made up for the previous bomb. I call this update a SUCCESS! 


I give this, 8.2/10, which, my friend, is Three Tier Wedding Cake!! 

Like, finally! A three tier wedding cake! 


Okay so that's that for my thoughts about this new update. I hope EA would make something even better next month! 

Stay tuned for my Need For Steed and Hidden Unicorns quest guide - task list! 


XO, Rachel E. Jenkins <3













4 comments:

  1. Hiya, Maybe you could come over to my page, as I have got a video from when I completed unlocked the beach, u might be interested in seeing ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I unlocked all the new stuffs after posting about this a while, but i would like to see other's too! I'll definitely check out your channel J Sims!

      Delete
  2. how to build swimming kiosk? i clicked 'build' but it showed "stable is already under construction" ....?!? o.O i missed something??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me guess, your stable was under construction? You can't build two locations at once dear! Wait until your other construction finishes and try again :) Good luck!

      Delete