Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sims FreePlay: Hidden Unicorn Update Review!

Yayyyyyy! I ve just completed the Hidden Unicorn quest and unlocked the majestic Unicorn! And i just have to say it's beautiful. Also, the Show Jumping hobby was unlocked after completing the quest :)

First, let's rate the price: Awful

Unicorn costs 100 LP. I know!

Second, the quest: Comfortable Enough.

Third, Show Jumping Gate repair price: Okay!

Fourth, Show Jumping gate design: Like a Mansion. Really!

Fifth, Unicorn design: Like a Fairy

Sixth, time to complete Show Jumping hobby: Forever

Seventh, overall score: New Score Added In Rachel Chart: Witchful Cake - means it's okay.

That's it! There were flaws, especially they cost me bunch of LPs to complete but yeah.. it's still not bad.

1 comment:

  1. I already fixed the show jumping gate and area before I got to the hidden unicorn quest. Now its telling me to inspect the locked gate which is already fixed. How do I complete this quest if the gate is fixed?

    ReplyDelete