Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Guides and Tips for The Sims Freeplay game - now available for iOS, Android OS for free.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Sims FreePlay: Life Dreams Update Review

Okay, so the update has been released yesterday and i have checked everything out.

I will have a serious, no mercy and truthful review here.

Chapter I: Designs

Okay, so i am satisfied with the design they gave us in this update. I like the new outline of the Sims in Simtracker and the new Houses menu. All well-polished and perfect design. That's what EA's good about.

Chapter II: Speed

After the update, when i enter the game, it has glitches and quite slow. I am not happy with that. But luckily after 3 times entering the game, the fast speed returns and it was a relief cause the last thing I'd want is lag and glitches. So i forgive this small flaw.

Chapter III: New quest

Oh my god. This is insane. I can't believe this is happening. For the last 2 days i have been jumping around to check out the Life Dreams and Legacies goal but when it came out, i was like " Are you kidding me b-atch? " I am greatly disappointed with the quest they gave me and the only thing i am satisfied about this whole crappy mess is the personalities and the Beach, Game Arcade unlock. Let me give you a clue. They dare to force us sacrifice a Sim right after a few goals of the quest! I mean, why? Should i throw away the Sim i hate most? No! Because i hate no Sim! I can accept them dying slowly but not right now, come on!

Okay, okay. I have calmed down now, i am peaceful inside now.

The other thing i am angry about is the time limit of the quest. Another close call. 7 days. A week. Lots of work to do. And they gave us an additional prize that is so precious that i would curse the hell out of my life if i miss it. It is the Singing Salmon. Helps inspire a Sim instantly after hearing it sing.

I am close to complete the goal (i use LP) and will blog about it very soon. So stay tuned guys.

Chapter IV: Judge the update

The most important part is the judgement of the players. For me, i would give this update a 5.5 out of 10.

That means, according to the Rachel Chart, the update will be rated as:

   Unsatisfactory - Burned Cupcake

A burned cupcake, everyone. The cupcake that most people would throw in the garbage bin.

But after everything, i still hope that the next update would be something very hip and has to satisfy our demands. If that's the case, i would rate the next as Three Tier Wedding Cake

Okay, so that's it for the review of the Sims Freeplay Life Dreams Update. I hope you guys enjoyed it and don't forget to check out the Life Dreams and Legacies Quest Guide when it's posted!

XO, Rachel E. Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment